The Library offers extended access at identified campus libraries to current Western students and staff and registered Alumni, at different times of the year, as WSU Community hours.
WSU Community hours provides extended access after general Library hours cease. Normal library rules regarding food and behaviour apply under study hall conditions.
During WSU Community hours, you will be able to:
- tap/swipe in using a valid Western Sydney University ID* card to access the library. If your card does not work, please see the Campus Safety and Security office
- There is a security guard on duty, no Library staff.
- use the self-service machines to borrow and return items from the main library collection;
- use the public desktop computers;
- use the printing, photocopying and scanning facilities.
You will not be able to access assistance with equipment, staff areas or any courtyards.
*Alumni members will need to attract the attention of the security guard and present their GradLife card together with photo ID.
WSU Community Hours
WSU Community hours provides extended access after general Library hours cease during Autumn and Spring session at identified campuses. Hours and dates will vary between campuses. See our Hours and Locations page for campus-specific information.
If you have any queries, please contact the Library.
Feedback about this service is welcome.