The Library provides a requesting service for students living outside of metropolitan Sydney to obtain books, audio visual material, journal articles, and book chapters held by Western Sydney University Library.
Email the External Services Unit, or phone 02 4570 1735 to confirm eligibility and to register and place your requests.
- Postal loans are available for physical books from Western Sydney University campus libraries for Distance Students residing in Australia
- This service is not available to students who permanently reside overseas
- A maximum of 10 items can be requested per week
- The Library pays outward postage while students pay the return postage.
- Please note, materials on loan remain your responsibility until received by the Library
- The following items cannot be requested:
- Not for loan items
- Items from the Reserve collection
Distance Student Loan Conditions
See the Loan Conditions for Distance Students.
Please note, date of return is deemed to be the date of receipt in the Library, not date posted.