ResearchDirect includes material created by, associated to/with, or sponsored by University staff and students.
The following materials may be included in ResearchDirect:
- Research output deemed eligible for government reporting. Further information is available here;
- Publications by current University staff and students at the post-print stage (subject to any necessary agreement with the publisher);
- University PhD and Masters by Research degree theses;
- University related research such as books, book chapters, working papers, discussion papers and technical reports;
- University conference proceedings;
- University research series;
- Research data and descriptions;
- Non-reportable published research outputs.
The following materials will not be included in ResearchDirect:
- Material intended for commercialisation;
- Publications containing confidential material;
- Publications which infringe copyright;
- Material to which granting unrestricted access would compromise ethical considerations, including those relating to cultural sensitivities;
- Honours theses and theses completed to fulfil degrees awarded by other institutions;
- Non-refereed draft papers or draft versions of papers released for discussion (preprints);
- Administrative documents and records, including those associated with research projects;
- Teaching materials.
The Library reserves the right to withdraw items from ResearchDirect.