The library collects details of research outputs into the ResearchDirect institutional repository for the following purposes:
- Internal reporting via the Research Portal.
- External Staff Profiles.
- Inclusion in the University’s Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) as detailed in the ERA Submission Guidelines
- Submissions to the ERA are prepared by Research Services.
- Inclusion in the Research Data Australia discovery portal.
Refer to the guidelines about research output inclusion and descriptions in ResearchDirect.
Records for publications that meet the guidelines are discoverable via ResearchDirect and are also harvested by Google, Google Scholar and Trove, increasing their global visibility.
Online access to the full text of the output will be made available where possible, in accordance with publisher embargo policies. Full text access may include:
- An openly accessible PDF version – either a licenced Version of Record or allowed Author’s Accepted Manuscript (Post Print);
- A link to the material if freely available online without a licence;
- Green Open Access, when an approved version of a publication is made open access in an institutional repository like ResearchDirect;
- A link to a landing page where a download of a research dataset is available.
You can find items published only in print with the Library search box.