|Post Print||Manuscript version of a work accepted for publication, following peer review and revision.|
|Refereed||Expert review by subject peers|
ResearchDirect includes material created by, associated to/with, or sponsored by University staff and students, past and present.
The following materials may be included in ResearchDirect:
- Research output deemed eligible for government reporting. Further information is available here
- Publications by current University staff and students at the post-print stage (subject to any necessary agreement with the publisher)
- University PhD and Masters by Research degree theses
- University related research such as books, book chapters, working papers, discussion papers and technical reports
- University conference proceedings
- University research series
- Audio, images and multimedia
- Research data and descriptions
- Non-reportable published research output
The following materials will not be included in ResearchDirect:
- Material intended for commercialisation
- Publications containing confidential material
- Publications which infringe copyright
- Material to which granting unrestricted access would compromise ethical considerations, including those relating to cultural sensitivities.
- Honours theses
- Non-refereed draft papers or draft versions of papers released for discussion.
- Administrative documents and records, including those associated with research projects
- Teaching materials
The Library reserves the right to withdraw items from ResearchDirect.