Training and Support
- Library Tours
- 1st year undergraduate integrated programs
- Managing your citations with EndNote
- Strategic Publishing Using Journal Finder
- Workshop for Masters Health/Public Health
- Workshop for 102357 Practising Research and Researching Practice
- Quick Guide A brief overview of library services
- Online tutorials This series of tutorials introduces information literacy concepts, ranging from basic information retrieval techniques to the use of Turnitin.
The Literacy Support page provides information on teaching support for academic staff.
For further support contact Information Central, the Library’s centralised enquiry service.