The Library will supply books, chapters of books and copies of journal articles held by Western Sydney University Libraries for external students. Registration is not automatic, and will only be granted after an application has been lodged, and only if the applicant is eligible for these services. Register by submitting a Registration and copyright declaration form for electronic requests.
- Postal loans are available for books and audio visual items from Western Sydney University campus Libraries via the External Services Unit for external students residing in Australia
- This service is not available to offshore and external students who permanently reside overseas
- A maximum of 10 items can be requested per week
- The Library pays outward postage while students pay the return postage. Note materials on loan remain the client's responsibility until received by the Library
- The following items cannot be requested:
- Not for loan items
- Items from the Reserve collection
- Electronic devices
60 items at any one time
28 day loan
28 day renewal periods, up to a maximum of 168 days from the initial renewal date
Late fees apply. Fees for overdue items accrue at a rate of $1 per item per day
Date of return is deemed to be the date of receipt in the Library, not date posted.
The Library provides a request service for obtaining books, audio visual material, journal articles, book chapters and assistance with finding resources for your essays or assignments.
For more information about loan or borrowing conditions please contact the External Services Unit.
Borrowing & renewals provides details; late fee payments.