The Document Delivery Service obtains items not held in the Western Sydney University Libraries, in support of teaching, learning and research.
- Current Western Sydney University staff
- PhD, Masters and Honours students enrolled in courses at Western Sydney University
Registration and Copyright Declaration
- First time user? Please register - Registration and Copyright Declaration form.
- An email will be sent to you once your registration has been approved and activated.
- You must be registered before submitting a request
- Before submitting a request, please use the Library search box to confirm if the Library already holds the item.
- By following the "Submit a request" link below, I am declaring that each article from the same journal issue is for the same research or course of study
- Submit a request if the item is not held by the Library
- Please note that processing times for document delivery requests will be delayed over the Christmas/New Year period.
Requested items will usually be supplied within 5 to 10 working days. Delivery is dependent upon:
- the accuracy of the details provided in your request
- availability and the supplying library
- postage time
You will be notified via email when an item has arrived. Please allow two working days for delivery to campuses for physical items. Electronic articles will be supplied as an email attachment.
Loan periods vary depending on the lending library's policy. Check the loan period when borrowing the item.
Returning a document delivery item
Items can be returned via any Western Sydney University Library return chute, or by post.
So that your loan is discharged correctly, ensure the plastic Document Delivery strap is attached to the item when it is returned.
Late returns are subject to standard Western Sydney University Library fees.
Contact Document Delivery Service via email or telephone: +61 2 9852 5920