Disseminate Research Findings
Disseminate Research Findings:
Identifying Publication Outlets & Social Media
Disseminating research findings is a key aspect of the research process. Dissemination assists with passing on the benefits of research, increasing exposure to the work, sharing of data and building a researcher’s profile. Western Sydney University Library assists in the process of disseminating research through the following services and resources:
- ResearchDirect (Research Repository): Searchable repository of Western Sydney University research.
- Identity Management guide for Researcher profile advice. Email additional queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get Noticed guide to social media.
- Open Access Funder Mandate Compliance
- Research Publication Collection
- Data Management Funder Compliance: email email@example.com