Wiley peer reviewed, open access journals are predominantly in the medical, science and engineering fields. A full list of titles is available here. Authors publishing in open access Wiley journals retain the copyright to their work, licensing it under the Creative Commons Attribution License which allows articles to be re-used and re-distributed without restriction.
Institutional funds are available for publication in fully open access journals only.
How to access Western Sydney Wiley open access funds:
- Access is via the individual journal submission page.
- When submitting to a fully open access journal, indicate the paper is eligible to access Western Sydney funds from the drop down listing.
- Library receives notification of the request.
- If the paper meets the eligibility criteria, the request to access the funds will be approved. This does not guarantee publication.
- If the paper does not meet the criteria, the Library will advise the submitting and/or Western Sydney author. Responsibility for payment then rests with the author(s).
- Special requests by Deans/Directors should be directed where possible to email@example.com prior to the paper being submitted.
Please direct any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org