Taylor & Francis/Routledge
Taylor & Francis/Routledge peer reviewed, open access journals are predominantly in the science, health and engineering fields, with some education and social science titles. A list of the fully open titles is available here. The University’s membership also includes Cogent OA, which publishes fully open access megajournals across all major branches of medicine, science, social science, humanities and the arts.
Authors publishing in open access Taylor & Francis/Routledge journals retain the copyright to their work, licensing it under the Creative Commons Attribution License which allows articles to be re-used and re-distributed without restriction.
Institutional funds are available for publication in fully open access journals only.
How to access Western Sydney Taylor & Francis/Routledge open access funds:
- Submit your manuscript to a fully open access journal. You will be notified at point of submission about the article processing charge or you can check using this online table (ensure Column 4 says "Fully Open"). Please be aware that if request for institutional payment of the processing charge is declined, the responsibility for payment then rests with the author(s).
- When your manuscript has been accepted following peer review, contact email@example.com to request institutional funds.
- Library receives notification of the request.
- If the paper meets the eligibility criteria, the request to access the funds will be approved.
- If the paper does not meet the criteria, the Library will advise the submitting and/or Western Sydney author. Responsibility for payment then rests with the author(s).
- Special requests by Deans/Directors should be directed where possible to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the paper being submitted.
Please direct any queries to email@example.com