The Library has received advice from Hindawi that their Institutional Membership program will cease at end of August 2019. If you are planning to submit an article to a Hindawi journal using these institutional funds, you will need to submit and have funds approved before Friday 30th August 2019.
Hindawi peer reviewed, open access journals publish across many fields of science, technology, medicine and social science. A full list of titles is available here. Authors publishing in open access Hindawi journals retain the copyright to their work, licensing it under the Creative Commons Attribution License which allows articles to be re-used and re-distributed without restriction.
How to access Western Sydney Hindawi open access funds:
- Access via https://mts.hindawi.com/login/
- When submitting, author/s’ affiliation to Western Sydney will associate the manuscript with our Institutional account.
- Library receives notification of the submission.
- If the paper meets the eligibility criteria, access to the funds will be approved. This does not guarantee publication.
- If the paper does not meet the criteria, the Library will advise the submitting and/or Western Sydney author. Responsibility for payment then rests with the author(s).
- Special requests by Deans/Directors should be directed where possible to email@example.com prior to the paper being submitted.
Please direct any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org