Spring bookings now open for Study Smart consultations
Develop your academic writing and study skills by talking to a literacy expert through Library Study Smart.
Book a one-to-one Zoom consultation and connect with a literacy expert to discuss a study question or ways to improve your academic writing skills, assignments and understand referencing and citation requirements for your units.
Library Study Smart is free to Western students. Just use the link below to book a consultation based on your needs.
For Searching, referencing & citation skills:
- Learn the correct way to reference and cite your sources.
- Learn advanced searching tips to find the best information for your assignments.
- Go beyond Google and get the edge.
- Learn tips to evaluate, store and manage information efficiently for study.
For assignments and academic writing skills:
Book a Zoom for assignment and academic writing advice (SSAF Funded)
- Get writing feedback on your assignment draft.
- Learn tips to analyse and interpret assignment questions.
- Get advice on assignment planning & structure.
- Learn techniques for developing a convincing academic argument.
- Develop your academic reading and writing skills.
- Find exam and preparation tips.
Jump over to the Library Study Smart website to read useful 'How-to' assessment guides, information on academic integrity or use the Assignment Calculator to plan an assignment timeline.
Study Smart this Spring with the Library.