Campbelltown Campus Library closed for refurbishment
Campbelltown campus library will be closed for refurbishment and building works between 16 November, 2020 – February, 2021. During this time:
- Building 1 and all campus library spaces are closed. No staff or student access permitted.
- The campus physical collection items will be closed.
Campbelltown library has a new temporary location.
The library will relocate during the refurbishment to Building 2 on Campbelltown campus (previously The Bookshop, next to Jamaica Blue).
Access to the new space will require a current student or staff card.
Available services and facilities from Building 2:
- Reserve items
- Requested items collection point
- 4 student use computers
- 1 printer
- 1 e-pay kiosk
- 1 self-service machine
- Check the website for open hours
Unavailable library facilities and services on Campbelltown campus:
- Student Group Study rooms will be closed.
- No Library Study Hall.
Access our other campus libraries.
Where possible, we invite you to use an alternative campus library. See the library website for other campus locations.
Thank you for your patience while this important refurbishment is undertaken. We look forward to sharing our refreshed library interior with you in Autumn 2021.