Libraries closed over Easter, and planned website downtime
All libraries will be closed from Good Friday to Easter Monday inclusive (Friday 10 – Monday 13 April, 2020). The Online Librarian will not operate over the Easter long weekend.
Off-campus access to online resources will be available as usual. Many Library services and resources are available online can be accessed remotely anytime:
* MyLibrary for seeing what you have on loan and renewing items.
* Off Campus access to resources.
* Library Online Tutorials: How to search, using Turnitin and more.
* Subject Guides.
* Study Smart Online.
* Study Smart online tools & resources.
* Study Break: Popular Print Books, eBooks, Audiobooks.
All Libraries will reopen from Tuesday 12 April 2020 between 10am – 2pm, weekdays for physical access by Western Sydney University and The College staff and students only. Your current Western ID card is required for swipe/tap access.
Scheduled website maintenance/temporary downtime.
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Library website will experience a temporary downtime of up to 30mins between midnight, Friday 10th April and 5am, Saturday 11th April. Thank you for your understanding.