IT outages this weekend (25-26 January)
Planned essential maintenance by the University IT Department will impact the majority of library services this weekend.
Libraries will be open inter-session break hours over the weekend, and will offer study spaces, face to face support and limited online services.
We anticipate offering:
- Access to the library website and catalogue via wireless login from your own device on campus, or from off campus. Note links to electronic resources may not be operational
- Online Librarian chat service
- Physical loans and renewals service
- Access to study spaces including study rooms
The following are expected not to be available:
- Electronic resources (journals and texts) on and off campus
- On-campus computer login and access to home drives
- Printing, copying, and library sales
- Information Central phone services
Services will gradually come back on line from Sunday afternoon, with full services expected to resume for Monday 27 January, when we will open Public Holiday Hours due to the Australia Day public holiday.
We regret any inconvenience arising from this essential work.