Study Hall is returning to the Hawkesbury Campus Library.
Commencing Monday 28 October and finishing at 3am Saturday 16 November, the Hawkesbury campus library will be open for students who need late-night access to study for exams or complete assignments.
Study hall conditions operate weeknights after the Library closes, and are a SSAF funded initiative. Normal library rules regarding food and behaviour apply under study hall conditions.
When Study Hall commences, you will be asked to leave the building, and re-enter by swiping in using your valid Western Sydney University ID card. If your card does not work, please contact the Campus Safety and Security office.
During study hall hours, you will be able to:
- Swipe in using a valid Western Sydney University ID card to access the Library after closing. There is a security guard on duty, no Library staff;
- use the self-service machines to borrow and return items from the main library collection;
- access Reserve and Requested items but not borrow them;
- use the public desktop computers. Note: computers will not be available 3am-5am due to essential scheduled IT maintenance;
- use the printing, photocopying and scanning facilities.
You will not be able to access laptops, assistance with equipment, staff areas.
Study Hall arrangements at other campuses are unchanged.