Hawkesbury library renovations November 2014
The Hawkesbury campus library will be undergoing extensive renovations from Saturday 1 November until late February 2015.
The renovated library will offer modern study spaces, more group study rooms, more computers, a variety of study seat options and new entrances.
Where possible, we would appreciate you returning library materials you are not using before 31 October 2014. The main section of Hawkesbury library will be closed from 1 November.
From 1 November 2014 to late February 2015:
- Access to the main library and Hawkesbury collection will be unavailable
- A temporary library will operate during the renovations, under normal Hawkesbury opening hours. Enter through the Learning Commons.
The temporary library will offer:
- A small number of computers, study seats and a group study room
- A small reserve collection
- Binding, laminating and colour copying
- Intercampus requests from other Western Sydney University libraries for eligible Western Sydney University students and staff
Please note construction noise may be heard during opening hours. We apologise for any inconvenience the renovations may cause.
Western Sydney University students and staff are encouraged to continue to use our extensive collection of e-texts and e-journals, which will still be available 24 hours a day.
Please note some disturbance may be experienced from Thursday 30 October when relocation of library items and services will take place before the renovation commences.
If you have any enquiries about the temporary library and services available, please contact Library Information Central.
Lisa Tyson, Projects and Development Manager, Library.