Library hours during Summer Sessions
During the Summer Sessions, Library inter-session break opening hours will be in place with study hall conditions operating weekdays after the Library closes. Study hall conditions will be operating at the Parramatta, Bankstown, Campbelltown, Hawkesbury and Penrith Allen campus libraries.
Normal library rules regarding food and behaviour apply under study hall conditions.
During study hall hours, you will be able to:
- Present a valid University ID card to access the Library after closing (at Hawkesbury, access is via the Learning Commons). There is a security guard on duty, no Library staff
- use the self-service machines to borrow and return items from the main library collection
- access Reserve and Requested items but not borrow them
- use the public desktop computers.
- use the printing, photocopying and scanning facilities.
You will not be able to access laptops, assistance with equipment, staff areas or the courtyards.
Study hall hours:
|Monday - Thursday||Friday|
|Parramatta||6.00pm - 10.00pm||5.30pm - 10.00pm|
|Bankstown||6.00pm - 10.00pm||5.30pm - 10.00pm|
|Campbelltown||6.00pm - 10.00pm||5.30pm - 10.00pm|
|Hawkesbury||6.00pm - 10.00pm||5.30pm - 10.00pm|
|Penrith Allen||6.00pm - 10.00pm||5.30pm - 10.00pm|
If you have any queries, please contact the Library on 9852 5353.
Feedback about this trial is welcomed at http://library.westernsydney.edu.au/emailus.php