Study hall hours in 2013
During Spring semester 2013, study hall conditions will be in place at Parramatta, Bankstown, Campbelltown and Hawkesbury campus libraries for Western Sydney University students and staff.
Study hall conditions operate weekdays, after the Library closes. Normal library rules regarding food and behaviour apply under study hall conditions.
During study hall hours, you will be able to:
- Present a valid Western Sydney University ID card to access the Library after closing (at Hawkesbury, access is via the Learning Commons). There is a security guard on duty, no Library staff
- use the self-service machines to borrow and return items from the main library collection
- access Reserve and Requested items but not borrow them
- use the public desktop computers. Note computers will not be available 3am-5am due to essential scheduled IT maintenance
- use the printing, photocopying and scanning facilities.
You will not be able to access laptops, assistance with equipment, staff areas or the courtyards.
Study hall hours:
|Monday - Thursday||Friday|
|Parramatta||10.00pm - 8.00am||7.00pm - 3.00am Saturday|
|Bankstown||10.00pm - 8.00am||7.00pm - 3.00am Saturday|
|Campbelltown||9.00pm - 8.00am||6.00pm - 3.00am Saturday|
|Hawkesbury||9.00pm - 8.00am||6.00pm - 3.00am Saturday|
If you have any queries, please contact the Library on 9852 5353.
Feedback about this trial is welcomed at http://library.westernsydney.edu.au/emailus.php