Library access and changes to logins from 5pm Thursday 18 July
The Library will be migrating to a new website, enhanced search interface and updated library system from 5pm Thursday 18 July to Tuesday 23 July.
Please note there will be restricted access to some services during this changeover, and a change in how you login to library services upon completion.
- From 5pm Thursday 18 July until Tuesday 23rd July, the Library catalogue, requesting services and renewals will not be available. Please use the Library Search Box to locate materials during this time;
- Off campus access will be available to electronic resources during this time;
- On Monday 22 July, as the new website comes live from 10am, the login for Off Campus Access will change to your Western Account details (formerly MyUWSAccount) for current Western Sydney University staff and students;
- On Tuesday 23 July, as the new Library system comes live, the login to My Library for renewals, requests and resource bookmarking will change to your Western Account details (formerly MyUWSAccount) for current Western Sydney University staff and students;
- Non-Western Sydney University clients should contact the Library for login and password information:
- Requesting and renewal services will progressively become available on Tuesday 23 July for eligible clients.
We regret any inconvenience during this time, and appreciate your cooperation. Please contact the Library if you require assistance or advice during these upgrades.
This news item was added: 18-07-2013
Sue Craig, University Librarian