Submit Learning Resources
To submit Unit Outlines to the Library please email authoritative version to firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit Learning Guides to the Library please email authoritative versions to email@example.com
You can also request to have a Reading List created by adding please create a reading list in body of the email.
After receiving your Learning Guide the Library will:
- upload the Learning Guide to the repository;
- acquire prescribed texts and essential readings as necessary and where possible as electronic versions;
- If electronic versions are not available a print copy will be made available in Reserve on each campus where the unit is being taught
- Provide details of prescribed texts to The University Store for student purchases;
- If a Reading List request is received by the Library, it is done according to the processing timeline
To request any additional items be placed in Reserve, complete this form.
- Resources only remain on Reserve for the relevant teaching period;
- One copy of each prescribed text will be placed into Reserve at the campus where the unit is being taught;
- A limit of 20 resources per unit (per campus) will be placed in Reserve.
The Library endeavours to make Learning Guides publicly available one week prior to commencement of each session and Unit Outlines two weeks prior to commencement of each session, as required in the Unit Outline and Learning Guides Policy.
To facilitate this, and to enable prescribed texts and essential readings to be made available, the Library requires Unit Outlines and Learning Guides be submitted three or more weeks prior to the start of session.