Submit Learning Resources
Submit authoritative version of your Learning Guide to the Education Program Support Team email@example.com three weeks prior to session commencement. They will provide it to the Library which will trigger the reading list service
After receiving your Learning Guide, the Library will:
- Upload the Learning Guide to the repository;
- Create a Reading List according to the processing timeline
- Acquire prescribed text and essential readings as necessary and where possible as electronic versions;
- One copy of each prescribed text will be placed into Reserve at the campus where the unit is being taught.
To request any additional items be placed in Reserve, please complete this form.
- Resources only remain on Reserve for the relevant teaching period;
- One copy of each prescribed text will be placed into Reserve at the campus where the unit is being taught;
- A limit of 20 resources per unit (per campus) will be placed in Reserve.
The Library endeavours to make Learning Guides publicly available one week prior to commencement of each session, and Unit Outlines two weeks prior to commencement of each session, as required in the Unit Outline and Learning Guides Policy.
To facilitate this, and to enable prescribed texts and essential readings to be made available, the Library requires Unit Outlines and Learning Guides be submitted three or more weeks prior to the start of session.