Copyright Notices

Electronic Copyright Notices (e.g. PDF)


Part VA Licence

(audio-visual material from broadcasts)

Part VB Licence

Print & Graphic materials

Music License

Allows students and staff to perform musical works and to copy / communicate sound recordings for educational purposes

"Special Purpose" Exception - s200AB

The Copyright Amendment Act 2006 introduced s200AB, a new free “special purpose” exception under the Copyright Act from 1 January 2007 which is available to educational institutions. This enables narrow use of copyrighted materials where such use does not fall under any of the statutory licences or exceptions or the Music Licence.