Book a room at:
- Bankstown City – via Resource Booker
- Parramatta City – via Resource Booker
- Parramatta South
These rooms are bookable online by Western Sydney University students with a current WesternAccount.
To maximise availability of rooms, the following conditions apply:
- A maximum of one booking per day, of up to two hours per student.
- Bookings may be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Study rooms are for student group study only, where a group consists of two or more people. Rooms cannot be booked for individual use.
- You can cancel your booking by clicking on the link provided in the confirmation email, and then clicking on the Cancel booking button.
- You forgo your booking if the booked room is not occupied within ten minutes of the booked start time.
Please do not leave any items unattended. The Library accepts no responsibility for any personal items and reserves the right to ask security to remove unattended items.
The Library reserves the right to cancel bookings in violation of these conditions.
Staff members wishing to book Library spaces should contact the Precinct Librarian to discuss opportunities.