Library Study Hall
The Library offers extended access to a number of campus libraries, at different times of the year, under Study Hall conditions.
Study hall conditions operate weeknights after the Library closes, and are offered as a trial under a SSAF funded initiative. Normal library rules regarding food and behaviour apply under study hall conditions.
When Study Hall commences, you will be asked to leave the building, and re-enter by swiping in using your valid Western Sydney University ID card. If your card does not work, please see the Campus Safety and Security office.
During study hall hours, you will be able to:
- Swipe in using a valid Western Sydney University ID card to access the Library after closing. There is a security guard on duty, no Library staff;
- use the self-service machines to borrow and return items from the main library collection;
- access Reserve and Requested items but not borrow them
- use the public desktop computers. Note computers will not be available 3am-5am due to essential scheduled IT maintenance;
- use the printing, photocopying and scanning facilities.
You will not be able to access laptops, assistance with equipment, staff areas or any courtyards.
Study hall hours:
Study hall generally operates Monday to Friday during session; hours and dates will vary between campuses. See our Hours and Location pages for campus-specific information
If you have any queries, please contact the Library on 9852 5353.
Feedback about this trial is welcome.