Sneak peek: Liverpool campus library.
Planning for the Liverpool campus and the campus library is well underway, and we'd like your comments.
- The building planning committee has reviewed assessment types used for the subjects being taught at Liverpool as part of the determination of the mix of spaces through the vertical campus.
- The library has a focus on quiet and silent study, balancing the more social learning spaces throughout the building.
- As a full-service library, Liverpool will have available copying, printing, binding, and laminating
- A small number of fixed computers will be available in both the quiet and silent study areas, complementing BYOD usage with wifi coverage
- Three student-only group study rooms will be available, fitted out as zoom rooms and bookable online
- Just outside the library entrance is a student kitchenette and toilet facilities
- Vending machines will be available within the library for drinks, snacks and other items.
- In addition to the Library Service Point and Library staff in red, Study Smart advisors will be available on a similar basis to Bankstown campus
- Reserve collections and inter-campus delivery will be available
- In addition to the thousands of online resources the library provides, print items supporting the planned teaching will be relocated from Bankstown to Liverpool