Submit Learning Resources
To submit Unit Outlines to the Library, email the authoritative version to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit Learning Guides to the Library, email the authoritative versions to email@example.com. This will automatically trigger the reading list service.
After receiving your Learning Guide, the Library will:
- Upload the Learning Guide to the repository;
- Acquire prescribed text and essential readings as necessary and where possible as electronic versions;
- If electronic versions are not available, a print copy will be made available in Reserve on each campus where the unit is being taught
- Create a Reading List according to the processing timeline
To request any additional items be placed in Reserve, please complete this form.
- Resources only remain on Reserve for the relevant teaching period;
- One copy of each prescribed text will be placed into Reserve at the campus where the unit is being taught;
- A limit of 20 resources per unit (per campus) will be placed in Reserve.
The Library endeavours to make Learning Guides publicly available one week prior to commencement of each session, and Unit Outlines two weeks prior to commencement of each session, as required in the Unit Outline and Learning Guides Policy.
To facilitate this, and to enable prescribed texts and essential readings to be made available, the Library requires Unit Outlines and Learning Guides be submitted three or more weeks prior to the start of session.