Borrowing and Renewing
Welcome to Western Sydney University Library. The campus libraries are located at Bankstown, Campbelltown, Hawkesbury, Nirimba, Parramatta and Penrith. Current students and staff have access to an extensive range of services including both print and electronic resources via the campus libraries and webpage.
The Library offers both personal assistance in the campus libraries and assistance for those accessing the Library remotely.
- Obtain a student/staff card from your nearest campus Student Central
- The student/staff card is your library card and may also be used as a stored credit facility for photocopying and printing, for late fee payment and purchase of materials within the library
- Library items may be borrowed from and returned to any campus library. Return chutes are located within or near the entrance of each library
Please note: All overdue items attract late fees. To avoid such fees the library sends courtesy reminder notices 2 days prior to an items due date.
Overdue and fees notices are sent as a courtesy only. Clients are responsible for the timely return of borrowed items irrespective of the receipt or non-receipt of notices.
- Wherever possible, items should be borrowed and returned using the Self Service Machine
- Clients are responsible for all transactions on their record in the library system
- Lost cards or change of address should be reported to the Library
Library Loans Policy
The purpose of the Library Loans Policy is to ensure equity in access to and availability of library collections across the University. The policy outlines important information about borrowing at the Library.